1. What is the best way to order?
2. How much notice do I need to give to place an order?
Contact us as soon as you know what you would like as we turnover stock quickly to keep it fresh.
3. Can I mix up the varieties of pastizzi I order?
Yes you may have any variety in any number.
4. Can I send a gift or order to a family member or friend on my behalf?
Yes, we can arrange this together, the contact details are at Question 1.
5. Where are you based?
We are based in Scarborough, a northern suburb of Brisbane. However, we do our best to get products to you wherever you are, just contact us :)
6. Are you open on the weekends?
Yes we are, just remember to contact us first - see Question 1 - to make sure we are here
7. Can I pick up my order from your premises?
Yes, just remember to contact us first - see Question 1 - to make sure we are here
8. How do you accept payment?
Payment can be made by cash, EFT or credit card (fees apply for credit card)
9. Do you take credit cards?
Yes we have a credit card facility however credit card fees apply
10. Do you do deliveries?
Yes we can do deliveries. Please contact us -see Question 1 - so we can arrange this together
11. Can you send my order by post?
Yes we use Australia Post or a freight company but of course not everything can go by post. Please contact us.
12. Do you stock Maltese wine or beer?
We do not have a Liquor license so we do not carry alcohol.